w ow i just realised that some of us will be alive for the 100th anniversary in 2063
My grandkids are gonna be like “GRANDMA JULIA ARE YOU OK”
"NO KIDDOS NO I AM NOT. DOO WEE OOO!"
And then the 150th
"GREAT-GRANDPA JUST DIE ALREADY"
*rises from the grave*
do wee oooooooooo bitches
URL inspired graphics - moriartysblogger
- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
Steve crying after Bucky fell
What I love about this, is that this isn’t Hollywood crying (TM). This isn’t the single perfect manly tear of the hero, or the over the top Noooooooooo!!!!
This is real, ugly, in public and still can’t stop, tears down the nose, can’t breathe properly, awful crying.
And I love that we get Captain America doing it. Anyone who thinks Chris Evans doesn’t do an amazing job of portraying this incredibly human superhero, or Steve Rogers is a boring character in these films isn’t paying enough attention.
Colours meme: Buff yellow for Melancholy
(Buff is the pale yellow-brown colour of the un-dyed leather of several animals; it is the darker colour produced by an equal mix of the tertiary colours citron and russet. Buff Yellow tries to be non-emotional, coming from the head rather than the heart, and prefers to not get emotionally involved. However, as any dark shade of yellow, indicates an inclination toward depression and melancholy, and lack of love.)